the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Wednesday, December 27, 2006


home. (:
yijia, like you said, the bbq turned out to be yet another steamboat.
one that cost me 8bucks. if i could get the money refunded, i would have topup-ed 4bucks more to get better food at marina.
they got me a cake, and if its meant to be a surprise, im sorry if it sounds abit rude, but to be frank, im not surprised at all. kind of see it coming since you people don wanto meet to go to school together; after watching movie jiu tell me to meet pat, and refuse to tell me whats the thing hanny have to get done with. thats why i didnt probe more when you all chose not to tell me.
still, its nice and sweet of u all. thanks alot. (:

in around 2hours, im seventeen. yes. another year older. which means im suppose to be more mature, handle things better, be more responsible, be more independent...
and in another around 98hours, it will be a brand new year. setting my resolutions soon, when im free. off to sleep. doing opening tomorrow. ciaos.



CECILIA
10:21 PM